Tuesday

My Dedications To Myself...

Here are a few poems i wrote. I hope all of you like it. Opinions would be appreciated, rude comments would be not. Thank You.

My Evanescence.

As I saw the sun setting by the horizon
I saw the moon appear.
I saw that moment, grim and tense;
And saw from myself, my evanescence.

No one to understand I expect.
No one to share my heart.
And no one to know what it is,
To wait the end of this start.

I deny that I was lonely,
Though my heart would contradict.
And I smiled at myself, thinking hard,
How long that it had been.

So long that I saw the summer rise
So long since the autumns fall.
So long since the early spring
So long till I decided to end this all.

And i felt the Gothic darkness gripping me;
As the moon now fully emerged.
And I saw that moment, grim and tense;
From myself, My evanescence.



2 comments:

the brand new offspring.... :-|| said...

hey nik dis is lyk discoverin ur intense side...which has a lot to it....keep revealin ur poetic skills..dey r worth a lot....
raima

Anonymous said...

The best poem according to me..
My favourite one..