Wednesday

A Dream of Two Enemies...



This is dedicated to you Princess...
So that you know that I love you...


It seems like a dream. Things have never been so smooth before.
Love is possibly the best feeling. It isn't concerned with what is about to happen. Or with what has happened. It's just now. The beauty of now. Where life seems like a fairy tale.

My life is a fairy tale now. I don't know what the future is going to bring for us. Nor do I know what your feelings for me will be after 5 years... I only know that right now, I am in love with you, and you love me too.

I love it when you say that you can't live without me.
I love it when you softly say 'I love you' after some senti-talk.
I love it when you pronounce 'five' as 'fie'.
I love it/hate it when you stay up till 6 waiting for my call...
I love it when you take my name...
I love it when I hear 'Hot' by Avril Lavigne and remember that you dedicated it to me.
I love the way you sound just after you've woken up.
I love everything about you...Every single thing.

And this is just for you Bubbles.
Yours Always,
Dexter.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

hey aniket....
luv dis cumpletely!!
it is chooooo chweet..
she is so lucky..

Unknown said...

U are doin an awesome work.....lovin her soo much!!

Anonymous said...

hey aniket...its awsm...shes damn luky 2 hv u.....

leopiya said...

gud goin.. expres urself truly n completely (juz as u did...) dat z wat blogs r for...
think...ponder...xpress...

keep writing 4 dat lucky lady...

Unknown said...

hey dude !!! dis is soo gud !!! i won't leave you widout tellin 'me' bout d lucky gurl !!! she is so damn lucky....

Anonymous said...

Honey...this is so surreal...no one has ever done anything like this for me...i am so fortunate to have you...i wish nothing ever goes wrong between us...everything seems perfect since i got you...and i know things will go like this forever...i love you...and will always love you...

the brand new offspring.... :-|| said...

ur blog is simply beautiful,,,,she is ryt,,,its nt only her hu feels surreal but im sure evry1 else cud feel da true essense of dose wrds afta readin dem,,,u really reachd out to my deeper self,,,thnx aniket realisations in such amasin frms are rare nd precious...all da luck to u n ur lady...both of u r giftd coz u hav one another....

Anonymous said...

i jus dont bliv dis...u r in luv...i mean nt jus in luv bt vry vry much madly in luv...nw dis s shockinly swt 2 mi..i din bliv it at first coz i was lyk .."here goes nik,he s startd things again"bt no,i nw serusly do find it vry vry intrstin..bt aise nahi chalega..u gotta tel mi bout dis luv lady of urs..dont kip mi in suspens...u noe i h8 it..n as 4 da lady luv...she sure feels gr8 2 hav ya...

Anonymous said...

Wow..Your life really seems perfect..You have got great friends and the girl you love so much..this is something that people crave for the whole of their life..
Good going..

Goragi said...

Just one word. WOW.